Holy crap that's stupid!

But sorta-impressive to watch. I bet that new belt doesn't last all that long though....

Chris

Reply to
halatos

Wow, that is stupid, but impressive. It would have to be pretty loose to do that. I'm sure my belt would have eaten the screwdriver.

Reply to
Trey

i did that with my finger once... well the first part, but being a new belt that was properly tensioned, the belt broke instead of popping off!

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

You pulled the belt off with your finger?

Reply to
Trey

now or then? LOL... nothing then, but I still have a very defined scar and a finger that's a bit crooked now... it wasn't intentional, I assure you!

Reply to
Joey Tribiani