Homer says DOH!

Got the brake drums, wheel bearings today from C.I.P.

Reviewing the packing list page, it was then that I said DOH! like Homer Simpson...

Would it have been too difficult for me to have remembered to order new brake shoes with the new drums? Apparently so, as I have now just placed ANOTHER order which includes brake shoes this time!

My new motto... CHECK ORDER TWICE, PRESS "PLACE ORDER" BUTTON ONCE!

DOH!

Reply to
Red Bug

Heh heh.....that's too bad! Now you have to wait....and wait....until your order shows up before you can start the fun. Don't you just hate that?!

~Anthony

Reply to
Anthony

Brake pads can be bought anywhere................Pepe boys even has them....................unless you live in the Wayout Boonies.

Just a thought.

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB®

MUADIB®