How do I price my Type 2 VW?? (UK Pounds)

Dear All, I have a Type 2 Devon camper and I need to sell it soon. It's in fairly good condition but I'm unsure as to the price I should advertise it. I realise it's very much to do with the condition, I just wonder if there are any general rules to go by. Thanks, Boz

Reply to
Boz Kay

General rule...its worth what somebody will pay!!!

Check out some of the Vdub mags to get an idea. Usually, with a years ticket, they range from £1500 for a runner to £5000 for a mint one. If its tax exempt, that helps increase its value. If its lowered etc, then you are looking for the right person..as most prefer original, so they can do their own mods etc etc

Neil

Reply to
Neil