I'm bored, too much snow

This is cool, just change the first set of boxes to a stock wheel size then put what you've got to see how much your speedo is off.

EuroBug

If your bored try this , my daughter and I are armed with an old 66 hood and a nice hill on the side of house. works out for a fun ride.

Reply to
Kafertoys

Now that sounds like fun!!!All I need now is a spare hood and a hill.

Reply to
EuroBug

We've just been told our snow has been cancelled ! boo hisss

james

Reply to
Juper Wort

Reply to
Michael Jeffers

Am I still going on the 40 to the Deid with Siem? Dan

Reply to
EuroBug

WTF is that all about?! Sounded like fun to me!

Kidd Andersson "A hundred days to make me older since the last time that I saw your pretty face. A thousand lies to make me colder and I don't think I could look at this the same, but all the miles that seperate disappear now when I remember your face."

Reply to
Kidd Andersson