I Pick It Up Tonite!

Pick up what, you say? A 1971 Super Beetle! Rebuilt 1600 DP, Rebuilt tranny, Rebuilt front end. Exterior is great except for one dent in the right rear fender. NO RUST, anywhere. Interior needs help, but that's what winter projects are for.

A little history ...

A '71 Super was my first vehicle in high school in 1975. I loved that car, and eventually built it into a very fun, fast vehicle with a nice 1835. Unfortunately, in 1982 I blew the motor all over a freeway on-ramp, and ended up selling the car ... for more than I paid for it.

Ever since that time, I've been looking for another. I happened upon this one just last week, for $650! Uh huh ... $650.

I'll post a link to photos as I begin working on it.

Larry

Reply to
Larry St. Regis

Bring on the pics! Sounds like a great deal for $650, especially the no rust aspect.

=================================

" ..... I ain't no bandleader!!"

Reply to
Jack Woltz

Awesome! Don't blow this one all over a freeway ramp ok?

Reply to
Anthony

Finding a new beetle enthusiam, almost as great as the new relationship sensation.

-- Anna Vancouver Island, BC

65 Bahama Blue Bug "Bebe Jones" 79 Auto Westy "Avy" 58 Panel Van "Glenn"
Reply to
BugBum