I saw an ACVW on the road.

anyone in this group drive one everyday?

Reply to
VFW,

"VFW," wrote

Me, I do! :-)

Reply to
caroline

My 1970 T3 does about 10,000 km a year on original engine /gearbox. No idea of actual kms on her.

Reply to
John

Yep. 365 days a year.

Max

Reply to
Max

about 2 - 3 times a week. other days i use another aircooled machine (honda xl 250cc)

Joseph

Reply to
klashniv

I drive mine a couple of times a week. My '65 has started developing some chronic issues though (save for another post) and I am close to passing it along to a more energetic hobbyist. My '64 needs restoration work. KWW

Reply to
G_Group