I've had it with this group

Hey Mario, you never coughed up any references to support your "one new customer a day" line. C'mon, let's hear a name. One single name.

Reply to
dueprocess.scotty

I present the evidence ;)

Well, one might find interesting that there are following posts made from the same posting host to ramva that can now be found in the logs.

Sat, 5 Jan 2008 10:44:47 -0800 (PST) Cletus "carb, its time 34 pict 3" Sat, 5 Jan 2008 11:20:48 -0800 (PST) snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com "I've had it with this group" Sat, 5 Jan 2008 11:26:45 -0800 (PST) Cletus "Re: I've had it with this group"

The last one is an immediate reply to snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com message that wonders who this dnkarns is ...:

"Who are you? Most of the posts here afre informational for some people, Mario excluded, but who cares about him, if you've been reading this group for any length of time then you surely have gleaned some useful information, so shut up yourself."

Hey, look in the mirror.

Reply to
Olli Lammi