WORKS OF BOB HOOVER

Does anyone have a copy of the "Complete works of Bob Hoover" ? I know most of his writings are on the web, but at one time they were offered as a CD. The book stores that carried this CD are no longer able to supply a new copy. Please help.

Reply to
Howard Jenkins

I have never heard of anything named "Complete works of Bob Hoover". There was however a CD available named "Sermons of Bob Hoover" of which I have a copy.

The CD is as you said no longer available, the only source today are Google Groups and Yahoo Groups:

.

A member of RAMVA put together this search string for Google groups:

Enjoy!

J.

Reply to
P.J.Berg