ideas for a '61 beetle

There's a beautiful portrait of Mario the Fuckhead Tweeker Imbred Meth Head over on the Samba... somebody just posted it yesterday: dig this shit!!! LOL!

[img]
dueprocess.scotty

that is the pic i linked to...it was posted last monday.

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

We need to rename all the sites after me Everything seems to lead to me anyways.

Mario Vintage Werks resto Getting to be the most famous person in the VW business :o)

Reply to
Kafertoys

This is the picture you should have posted

You need to get a clue what it all about Chris

Reply to
Kafertoys

= = =

sorry the first link didn't work

that is the pic i linked to...it was posted last monday.

de quoted text -

Reply to
Kafertoys

i know what it's all about...it's all about your hack status as a flunky "bodyman"...you wouldn't know a "show winning restoration" if you tripped and bounced your head off of it....

examples, please discuss:

and even worse:
two of your finest examples....

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

that one doesn't work either, seems your interweb abilities are as good as your bodywork abilities... "show wining" ghia:(damn hard to say that without falling out of my chair laughing, you hack)

Joey Tribiani

Kafertoys

i'd rather see pictures of what the car REALLY looks like..... i guess you are just showing that your RESTORATION is a "20-footer"...

lets take a look at what that car looks like:

but congratulations on the "gimme" trophy...LOL....last place in a two car field and you claim it a "win"...way to set your goals really high there tweaker...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

No Chris my goal is to take very rusted and I mean very rusted Ghias like that and bring them back to showable cars. You can't even do that with a non rusted car.

lets see you talk the same to all the others their that were given so called gimme trophies. Like I said you need to get a clue.

Reply to
Kafertoys

It looks good from afar but its far from good.

Reply to
Leopold Stotch