Identifying wiring loom

The following is offered to me today :

2 transporters, complete exept engine and gearbox. Absolute bargain, R600 for the 2 (about $60) Owner says purchased for the gearboxes and engines, and have to go as a lot, buyer takes both. Now, i have a transporter with totally rotten wires and would like to salvage the harnasses from those 2 and make one very clean harnass to install in my transporter. Of course there are tons of other useful parts i can strip, but i want the wiring harnasses the most. How can i proceed, mine works for a large part, but under the dash it´s a mess. I need to find out the right harnass to download. Bus is 1971 and steering wheel on the right, as in the UK (South Africa) Of course all enquiries for parts are welcome, i can ship about anywhere. All help welcome, i do know how to do wire repairs and so.

Bart Bervoets

Reply to
Bart Bervoets