Is a bay window widebed worth saving?

I know where a bay window widebed is, completely stripped but quite good body, good floor panels and no rust, a little under the chassis and on the bed doors but surface only. As well, tomorrow i will pick up 3 scrap buses i got for very little, complete but very rusted, so parts only. I will fix my 71 transporter and 71 transporter (hehe) with the parts, but forsee to have left enough parts for the widebed´s resurrection. But before i even think of that, is it worth it?

Bart Bervoets

Reply to
Bart Bervoets

Is it like the Westfalia one on the Samba?

--Dan E

Reply to
Braukuche