Imperial Palace auto collection

I just got back from Vegas where I went to view the Imperial Palace auto collection. They have some awesome VW's there, real show pieces mixed among the Rolls Royce and American Muscle cars. They have one VW (1974 super) that has only 80 original miles with the dealer sticker still on it. It can be seen here

there is nothing like seeing them all in person. If any of you make it to Vegas you really must take the time to see the collection. There are 200+ cars there and if you are a guest at the hotel you can get a coupon for free admission. It takes about an hour just to walk through it though, let alone the time it takes to contemplate the works of art.

Reply to
Rev Turd Fredericks