IN-CRE-DI-BLE (crappy) luck

ARGH!!!!

It does NOT end!!!!

The LAST car I had that actually works, despite not being inspected, is my 67 Frannie.. I got teh door panels all straightened out, got teh engine to run good, and ran over a piece of metal that punctured the front tire.

WHY ME?!?!?!?!?!

I CAN'T STAND IT!!!!

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

You've never heard that the big guy in the sky only gives trials to those who can take them? ;-)

Reply to
Shaggie

Folks, Jan seems to be going through a rough patch right now. Anyone want to help me cheer him up by passing the hat around so we can buy him a hooker?

Reply to
Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliot

LOL.... "rough patch"... try 2 years of this same shit...

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

i bet Kidd will contribute...

------------------- Chris Perdue "I'm ever so thankful for the Internet; it has allowed me to keep a finger in the pie and to make some small contribution to those younger who will carry the air-cooled legend forward" Jim Mais Feb. 2004

Reply to
Chris Perdue

Haggling, eh? Okay then, a hooker /and/ two strippers.

Reply to
Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliot

As long as they aren't chemical strippers. :)

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Don't feel so bad. In the last year, I've lost my Mom, a favorite dog and my kidneys.

Charles of Kankakee

Reply to
Charles Fregeau

Thanks Charles.

Puts it in a different perspective.

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

You guys are on your own with the hooker. Hookers are dirty. However I do happen to know a few strippers... Got a lap dance last night as matter of fact. :) Ahhh... life is good!

Until Jan brings his car curse home with him.

K. "We're friends. You smile, I smile. You hurt, I hurt. You cry, I cry. You jump off a bridge.... I'm gonna miss your dumb ass."

Reply to
Kidd Andersson