Intake Maniifold Part Numbers

Hello Group, Can someone shed some light on Intake Part Numbers for me? I have a intake P.N. 113.129.701.AN, I have found a couple of others with similar numbers. P.N. 113.129.701.AG and P.N. 113.129.701.8A. Are these interchangeable? What is the significance of the last two digits?

Thanks in advance. Mike Cross

Reply to
Mike Cross

113 129 701 is number for a intake manifold and the last two=20 are for a part variation. Manifolds vary for example for the preheater tube type (2 tubes, 1 tube) and for the carburettor end flange size (34 PICT eg. has bigger flange).
Reply to
Olli Lammi

Thanks for the info, I will continue my search for the 113.129.701.AN manifold since one of my pre-heat tubes on this bug I bought has one side rusted out.

Thanks Mike

113 129 701 is number for a intake manifold and the last two are for a part variation. Manifolds vary for example for the preheater tube type (2 tubes, 1 tube) and for the carburettor end flange size (34 PICT eg. has bigger flange).
Reply to
Mike Cross