Intermittent wipers revisit

Okay, I have a park position on my wiper motor, but when I use the intermitant switch, it seems to coast and stops any ol' place. I can then hit the regular wiper controller in the one-pass mode and it will wipe and park. Don't know what I might do differently to get it to park with the intermitent switch. (Guess I oughta check the spelling, but I'm sure ONE of the 3 ways I spelled it must be right!)

Reply to
Busahaulic

Get your new controler to trigger the wire coming from your one pass switch that you said stops in the right place !

Rich

Busahaulic wrote:

Reply to
tricky