IRS raising

I can't seem to find the site I used to have covering raising an IRS rear suspension. Can anybody hook me up? Getting ready to do it tomorrow if the seas are rough and the neighbor cancels the deep sea fishing trip..... Thanks!

Mac

Reply to
Mac

I believe 10-17 in the Haynes will do you right, that's verse 13 :)

also has the needed info, judging from another cursory glance.If you don't have a manual, get one.-Kevin

Mac I can't seem to find the site I used to have covering raising an IRS rear

Reply to
Kevin Holzer

Thank you!! Not the site I used to have but will work.......

Mac

Reply to
Mac