it's springtime and fancy turns to......

Sorry for ear that. I'm going to beach right now with my family and dog. It is a nice weather right now :-)

Jo=E3o

Reply to
andre-vca

Hey Sneaks:

Good to see you back. I have not posted in a while either. It was in around 70 degrees today where I live, so I took the 67 out for a spin. It was a bit windy today, and it was blowing around a little on the highway when you I got to around 65-70mph.

Reply to
Bill Berckman

Gareth:

Sorry to hear about your loss. It may not seem like it sometimes since we are only know each other online, but you are among friends here and my prayers go out to you and your family.

Reply to
Bill Berckman