Karmann Ghia question

You broke the headlight? well, any round 7" replacement unit will work. we moved up to Halogens. there was a time the local drug store. Longs (i believe ) had them. any auto parts store has 'em.\ good luck.

g adds. MONEY , what a concept

Reply to
BananaRepublican

Assume you mean just the glass portion? If so, its a pretty standard round dual filament 7" headlamp. Being in Poland you may have a lamp with a replaceable bulb/element. Best bet would be to replace both with either sealed beam H4 halogen lamps --- or get a pair of Hella/Cibie lamps with the replaceable elements. If it the whole assembly that need then one from a Type 1 should work.

Reply to
Wolfgang

Hi I need some help - I broke my headlight for KG 1971 And I look replacement What kind of bugs frontlight can replace it? please help Tom Poland

Reply to
U.S. AIR FORCE

Thanks for helpfull answers I tried fit VW Golf 7" glass into the chrome frame from KG - it is to big Bug's lamp - the same

So I have to buy a new one unfortunately it is retailed only in complet - with frame and base But thank You a lot for help :))))) Tom

Reply to
U.S. AIR FORCE