Last call!!!

The zoning nazi's are after me! This Saturday I will attempt to tote them off. Two bugs a 77 and a 71 for sale cheap. They must go NOW! Any body interested? They are located in Columbus Ohio. I don't really want them to go to the crusher! Somebody please.... $200 for the both of them. I was planning on making a baha outa one using parts off the other. Got pics up at

4play (@\|/@)(.\~/.) email me at imfurplay @ yahoo.com
Reply to

Sounds to me like you've reached the giveaway stage......................Good luck.

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB®

MUADIB®

Well it appears that I am going to be able to save the 71 rust bucket for parts now. I found a garage to store it in for the winter. Time to build a railbuggy I guess ;-)

Down to 1 to get rid of now. The 77 which has fairly decent heater channels too... I plan on ripping the transmission outa it. And I want the front end and wheels. It has good doors, glass, uncut dash although the padding has been removed. Any takers for $50 for what's left? $25?

Reply to