Last Call: UKRCM meet

This Sunday, 2pm, here

YO25 9XJ

Be there, or, well, don't heh. Who's planning on showing?

Reply to
Iridium

not me that's ferking miles!

Reply to
Vamp

That's why you've got a car, you wuss :-)

Reply to
Albert T Cone

I'm Sparticus.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

More iffy now. Charlie hasn't healed well from her operation, which means she'll still be about in York. She needs constant care at the moment, if there's any improvement I'll be there...

Reply to
DervMan

Just wrap her up warm, give her a kettle, tea, the milk a and some snacks and leave :D

Or bring her along, she can probably stretch out in the back of your barge.

Reply to
Iridium

Tell her its for a little starving orphan albino pygmy boy who's had cancer. People generally cave in to that sort of thing.

(c:

Reply to
Douglas Payne

I did that at the last Usenet meet (which was a long, long time ago)...

Reply to
DervMan

Or claim I'm just popping out for the papers and get back a few hours later!

Not as if she can arrange to change the locks isn't it? :-)

Reply to
DervMan

Looking more likley.

Reply to
Elder

wimp, i've driven much further north than that to essex in just over 2 hours....

quaint little island, the UK....

Reply to
big dom

Sorry, I'll be modifying.

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Oi, there's no need for that kind of language.

Reply to
Lordy.UK

Accompanied by the sound of a chisel on slate Iridium, managed to produce the following words of wisdom

Unlikely.

Someone from this parish is planning on buying my Golf tonight, the Scorpio hasn't got any tax and the Rangie has still got a dead gearbox.

Still, stranger things have happened.

Reply to
Pete M

If I knew I were going I could have given you a lift.

Reply to
DervMan

I'd love to, weather looks good etc. but car needs an MOT and I have a master cylinder to fit, 2 new tyres, new bushes for the coilovers, new wheel bearing etc. to sort tomorrow :(

Reply to
Tony Bond

See you at half 2 then?

(c:

Reply to
Douglas Payne

A final thought, if anyone coming wants a contact number, drop a post here, with an email addy and I'll send you my mobile.

Reply to
Iridium

Accompanied by the sound of a chisel on slate Iridium, managed to produce the following words of wisdom

Right, plans have changed. I'll be there with Elder.

Reply to
Pete M

I'm getting ready to leave.

Reply to