Latest pasture find - old dune buggy

Spotted an old dune buggy the other day. Not sure when it got placed in the pasture but it was fairly recent. Looked like 1 from the 60's and looked like it was pretty decent and complete. Had CA plates on it. I'll have to see if I can track down who owns it or the land and get the scoop on it.

Randy

Reply to
Randy

Doing custom paint are ya? Did you make it like leopard spots?

Reply to
John Stafford

Yep, it's got great spots.

Reply to