latest sighting

In tonight's episode of 'Meet My Folks' on NBC, there's a diecast Herbie on the shelf behind the parents during the polygraph scenes.

Jim

Reply to
Jim O'Malley (KAMR)

Jim (and Group) Noticed on your web page, you have "reports" of a vw in the movie,, "I'll take Sweden" with Bob Hope.. I will be sending you a better version of this image, I just got off ebay..

vwluvrs