Re: COVVC show anyone?

Sorry for the response lag, I'm up to my neck in non VW related events... I'll scout around and mail you some locations in the Reynoldsburg area. That'll put you about 5 minutes from the show.

John

drag> > >I've been trying to post but I'm getting a message that I've posted to > >much. I'm hardly ever here so I don't know what that's about. Anyway, > >if this gets up on the NG, I'll be there for some of those cigars and > >hooch. Why not stay a little closer to the show this time Bill? > > > >John > > Hi John: > > Not a problem staying closer to the show. I just have to find another place. > Hope to see you at the show. > Bill Berckman > 67 Beetle Pictures at
VW/Porsche Family Reunion Show Sept 21 2003 Cincinnati OH>
dragoneyre