least effort least throw clutch?

that. I agree with John at.least do a little

cylinder on the handle bars and a hydraulic

means that I have two master cylinders on my

left for the clutch.

I found 'em, thanks. Since I have yet to order or fabricate any parts, or even finalize the design for the clutch/transmission controls, I'd say this all falls into the realm of 'research'.

Walt

Reply to
WJ

So consider the hydraulic clutch activator _made_ for the ACVW. It's almost certainly adaptable to a hand clutch, although it still bewilders me that people would want a hand-clutch on a Trike.

Reply to
jjs

On Sun, 30 May 2004 11:44:11 -0400, "David" ran around screaming and yelling:

cylinder on the handle bars and a hydraulic

that I have two master cylinders on my

for the clutch.

seems we both are "aware" then...you and i seem to state the same thing....as i said "some have it, most don't"....i guess it could be a growing trend to mount the master on the handlebar, but im not sure... JT

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

..............There you go John. Now that you've calmed down and your blood pressure is back under 200, those dark demons of rage and nastiness have all but disappeared...........haven't they?

timmy :-)

Reply to
Tim Rogers

I actually have to work hard to pretend I'm angry. It's a total front. It comes off pretty well, eh? BTW, I have low blood pressure.

Reply to
jjs

...........Or........maybe you're pretending to be pretending which would mean that youre in denial and in need of some group therapy for anger management. Now my head is starting to to hurt................lol

Reply to
Tim Rogers

Heh. That's what you get for messing with recursive ideas.

Anywho I'm out of here real soon now. Vacation time. I lost 115 paid vacation hours because I didn't take them in time and I will loose another 160 hours if I don't take them RIGHT NOW. So I'm ON VACATION. First, got to mow the lawn, get a haircut, pack... real hard things. :)

Reply to
jjs

On Mon, 31 May 2004 10:05:33 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@xyzzy.stafford.net (jjs) ran around screaming and yelling:

enjoy your time off John....have a good time... JT

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Reply to
Tim Rogers