Aftermarket hubs for trailing arms...

Does anyone know who sells stub-axle hubs for making trailing arms? I've heard them mentioned before, but can't find them.

TIA Walt

Reply to
WJ

i hear there is this place called t5 that makes a great stub....... 8^) (is that you walt?)

if not there are others made for buggies- kar-tek? or?

are you building your own arms? or adding some aftermarket ones? this does not have a swing axle i guess? or is it a conversion?

good luck

jjd

Reply to
jd-drafter

Well hi there, JD. You hang here? Yep; it's me.

This is for the second trike. It'll have the IRS tranny, but I don't want to use the VW torsion setup. I'm designing a double A-arm rear suspension that will have a custom fabricated arms and uprights, but I want to keep the VW stub axle for compatibility with the CV joints. At least that's one possible plan. I haven't ruled out using the front hub/spindle/brakes from some FWD car either, but I'm just checking out my options. I know you can get the weld-in hubs; I've heard them mentioned on a website (which I can't find now).

Cheers, Walt

Reply to
WJ