look at a buddy's lift in his garage !

went to a friend's place the other day and shot some photos of his lift he had installed in his shop building.

click on the addy below my sig. and open the "garage" album. there are two pix of his bus up on the lift. i told him that i was definitely jealous - but in a good way, if that can be !!

Reply to
bob

Oh man, about everything about his shop is just so right. Thanks for that. BTW - here's a cheap adjustment of the dark picture to show more detail.

jjs

Whoa... what is your choice of image editor software??? Photoshop was a bit more gentle when I did a similar lightening...

See it here:

Reply to
Red Bug

I was going for information, not esthetics.

Reply to
jjs

aw, gimme a break ! my camera was screwing up that day. hell, even the pix of his platform hoist he also installed didn't turn out.

wish i had one, though !!

Reply to
bob

No problem. We sure see enough to be impressed.

Reply to
jjs