Looking for a Thing top in the Seattle area

Just (finally!) got myself a '74 Thing, but it has no top. I need either a hardtop or a frame (I can get a soft top pretty easily), and I'd prefer to get it locally. Already talked to Bow Wow Cars, they don't have any leads. Reply here or to snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com if you've got one you'd like to sell me.

Reply to
Jonah Edwards