Lost a head stud!!

Ack,

Had the engine apart for a burned valve. When I took the heads off, two of the studs unscrewed from the case. Common thing, is happens. From the time I took the heads off, to the time I put them back on, I lost one stud, washer, and nut. Does anyone have an extra they'd like to sell?

It's the short on near the dual port intake manifold. Thanks!

--Mike

Reply to
Mike Fritz

Hey mike I should have few at the shop I could send you. email me with your address and if its an 8mm or 10mm stud

Reply to
Kafertoys

Thanks! It's 8mm. I've sent you my address. I have this feeling I'll find it either after I receive yours, or after you send yours.

Update: Found it in the bottom of my chem dip!

--Mike

Reply to
Mike Fritz

Its cool you found it Mike I was going to send you the set up free, I know how agervating it can be to be missing a piece of the puzzle.

Reply to
Kafertoys

I appreciate the help! If anyone needs the longer bottom studs, I have two extra, I found them when looking for the small piece!

--Mike

Reply to
Mike Fritz