Machining Costs

attorney, or chiropractor.

Reply to
EuroBug

On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 14:17:06 -0400, "EuroBug" left Mt Vesuvius in a state of jealous awe as he began spewing from the mouth thusly:

Yep, that's the movie. :-D

-- Travis (Shaggie) '63 VW Camo Baja...

corrodes the vessel that carries it.The statements above reflect my own opinions and experiences and nothing more.I don't pretend to be a professional mechanic, politician, philosopher,attorney, or chiropractor.Take any advice in this post at your own risk, and with a grain of salt."Milk is for babies. Beer is for men." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Reply to
travis