mechanic wanted for 79 beetle in connecticut

I have a 1979 beetle that has some minor electrical problems. I just can't seem to find anyone to work on it. If anyone knows of someone please let me know.

Thanks, Steve

Reply to
StevenG

Spell it out and maybe we can provide some hints here...

Speedy Jim

Speedy Jim

Reply to
D&LBusch

Minor electrical problems and you want a mechanic? Just tell us what's going on! Speedy Jim is a whiz with that stuff. Before you do anything, clean all your fuse contacts so that they're shiny, and replace all fuses. That may solve your problem right there!

~Anthony

Reply to
Anthony

Hi Steve,

there is a small company in Hamden called rustybug. This guy has a website.

Check it out and see if he can help you. He has a lot of experience with bugs. I was there a few months ago.

Marco

Reply to
Marco