metal sunroof owners LOOK

Hey, I found where the rear drain channels terminate!! they go all the way down to a drain hole in the rear quarter panel, right behind the door opening. You can see this by taking off the rear interior panel. pull the drain hose out and blast it with air, then vacuum out the area behind the panel to unplug the hole and voila!! the sunroof no longer drains into the footwell!! I just saved myself the cost of new sunroof seals by investigating this, evidently they are supposed to leak, but not into the interior of the car so this was a big victory for me. KEEP ON FWEEMIN' ON!! PS this is a 73 super, may be different in older cars. (disclaimer)

Reply to
Cletus