My Oval is coming Home Soon!!

After a two year and about six month wait, My 56 ragtop oval will be back from be restored. It took him a little longer than we expected but We wanted it done with great care.

My wife and I will do the interior seats and panels. She has chosen an old English type material called Bedford Cord. Although not original, as far as the material, it will be a Periodic and quite Handsome.

My main concern is that we have no garage to keep it in. I believe I will build a Garage by that time, but if I don't, what are the Pros and Cons about the different kinds of Car Covers. We live in South Carolina, near Augusta Georgia. Very hot and humid summers with late afternoon rain showers and kind of mild winters. It snows about once a year, maybe 1" or so.

Any Suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks LeGrande (Single Cab Guy)

Reply to
SC Truck Guy

................Check this out:

Tim Rogers

You might opt for a temporary garage. You can look at them at a place called the shelterking.com Should give you sufficient breathability and will keep the rain and SUV rays off of it. Not cheap ($400 range), but given you likely just blew a bundle on your car, why not? and would give you a little more time for building the garage. - DB

Reply to
DB