Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

at 28 Apr 2004, TurboMike [ snipped-for-privacy@aol.com] wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@mb-m13.aol.com:

Nice color. :-) Nice car...

Reply to
Paul

Gotta be careful with those '93s. :()

The interior looks great (and very familiar). I'd guess somewhere around

60,000 miles on it, from the look of it. Blue Book value has to be about $2500, so I'm sure you could pick it up for a song (right). You could do far worse - this car looks like it needs no cash outlay up front.

Can't say I care for the chrome ponies, though. I know a lot of folks like 'em, but I prefer my original dirty greys.

dwight (Go for it.)

Reply to
dwight

Well, not that cheap as this car is MINT! Has a few tasteful mods.

Gonna buy it, drive it for awhile and see how it effects me. Really need a 4 door but this was entirely too good to pass up.

Mike

1995 Eagle Talon TSi
of all the old cars
Reply to
TurboMike

I'm not much into sunroofs, but otherwise it looks pretty nice. Snag it!

CobraJet

Reply to
CobraJet

I agree. It would be a great car if it wasn't a '93.

Again, I agree with the Frog.

I'd ditch the chrome pony wheels. If they're in decent shape, the money you could make selling them could go toward a nice set of Welds, or go "retro" / sleeper with some 10 holes.

And I agree with Jet about the sunroof. I beep, beep, beep, beep, [edited with -- don't care for my] sunroof. The only use I've found for it is it tells me when I've hit 110 mph because that's the speed it starts sucking air.

I second, third or forth that motion... whatever the count is up to...

Patrick '93 Cobra '83 LTD

Reply to
Patrick

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (TurboMike) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@mb-m03.aol.com:

Congrats, Mike! Fabulous ride! Screw those farts who don't like '93s. Hey, it's the last Fox car made. It's also the _best_ color you can get (Calypso Green), although it never does come out right in pictures. Love the chrome ponys - way nicer than the painted silver crud. The sunroof is what it is; it's a small bother compared to what the rest of the car looks like. Best of luck with it!

Joe

You just reminded me of something, CJ. It's on a bit of a tangent, but this is darn funny stuff.

It's that time of year again. In what appears to have become an annual tradition (Originally posted in spring of 2001, reposted in spring of '02 and summer of '03), here's a link to Tungsten's classic analogy about why *aftermarket* sunroof installations just aren't a great idea:

(This year, complete with special commemorative redirecting URL!!) :)

Reply to
Garth Almgren

OMG, I've never seen that before. Awesome!!! I'm still ROTFLMAOPMP.

Reply to
Scott Williams

Looks great Mike! Did you get a good deal on it?

Pretty pretty color.

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

I agree. Hilarious, but oh so true in every way. Lemming mentality.

The *only* time a sunroof is neat is when it belongs to your BMW-owning, slightly drunk, DD-equipped 5'10" blonde girlfriend who likes standing on the seat stark naked while you drive down the PCH at

3 pm on a July afternoon while you grin like a Cheshire cat. Your balls still get in an uproar, butt in a much better way.

And Tungsten, old boy, watcha been up to? How long you been back here?

CobraJet

Reply to
CobraJet

I'm touched! *LOL*

Reply to
Tungsten

I like everything about it, its a beauty!!! I was thinking about trying to pick this one up:

I don't think the owner is interested in trading for my truck unless I put up some cash, which I don't have. Yes, I love my truck, but I am starting to miss my stangs and if the right deal came along I would trade. If not, i'll just have to wait until I can afford another one.Erik D. '94 white lightning

Reply to
Erik D.

Hey, I'm just jealous. '93 LX 5.0 hatchback, '93 GT 5.0 convertible, and I really need a '93 LX 5.0 notchback to round out the stable. I was hoping to corner the '93 market.

You keep tellin' everyone how good the '93 models were, and I'm going to have a much harder time finding a good example at a reasonable price!

Mike - did you buy the car yet? (I'd have swooped it up on the spot.)

dwight

Reply to
dwight

Not yet. Still deciding. 4500.00 and it's MINT!! 50,000 miles, niice bolt-ons, awesome color. Hard to pass up but I really need a 4-door. Decisions....

Mike

1995 Eagle Talon TSi
of all the old cars
Reply to
TurboMike

This just keeps getting funnier and funnier!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Tom

1998 GT Coupe 5-spd. Bright Atlantic Blue K&N FIPK, Tri-Ax, 3.73's, FRPP Coated Shorties, SpeedCal, P&P 2K Heads, 2K Intake, Bassani X-Pipe and Cat-Back, Subframe Connectors, JMS Chip, Eagle Alloy Wheels
bluestang98

So we've heard.... :-P

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

I was thinking the same thing.

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (TurboMike) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@mb-m20.aol.com:

spot.)

Mike, whassamattawitchoo?? BUY IT NOW!!!!!

Joe