My trip to NY

Well I just got back from NY and saw many air cooled VW's.

Everything from a kit car at Greene's cruse in to passing the same white 73 std 3 times and went to a junk yard that had a dozen beetles and a few westies with lots of good parts still.

Stoped at a home shop on 301 in MD that had about a dozen and the VW dealership had a 70? vert on the lot as you drove in to a few for sale a few miles further down the road.

I did see a few others that I'm going to have my brother ask about, to see if I can save.

Its very nice to see as many still around.

will post pictures soon

Reply to
Kafertoys

All that money you spent on gas going on trips and Micky D's should have been given to Joan !!!!! Jr.

Jerry - OHIO

No kidding. Total proof that Mario has zero conscience about robbing people blind.

Reply to
ryan68bug

I figured he was probably doing a little jail time in NY someplace.

Reply to
rjmacres

Nope, just networking to find some new victims, I suspect.

Reply to
ryan68bug

That lawn tractor is awesome! How can I get me one of those?

Reply to
Rev Turd Fredericks

Take one junk lawn mower and the old lady's honda and a bunch of money !!! I don't own that one BUT I have the Honda and my neighbor leaves his rider in his back yard , Just waiting for a dark night !!!!! You know ",Mario shopping "

Jerry

Jerry - OHIO

LOL. I could cut the time it takes to do my lawn in half...at least :-)

Reply to
Rev Turd Fredericks