need 914 parts

one of my new customers an ex Olympian and then multi country sports trainner will be taking his 914 back to Australia soon and wants me to get it back in to reliable daily driver to full restoration depending on cost,

So the question where to get good parts.

who does your shop use Jan?

Reply to
Kafertoys

Depends on what kind of parts. We have a local guy at Worldpac who knows Porsches, we get a lot of parts from them.

Harder to find stuff sometimes come from SSF in California:

Jan Andersson

Thanks Jan it will need everything from rubber/seals to lenses and what ever it will need to meet Aussie specs.

Reply to
Kafertoys

What happens if his check bounces and he has to ask you to take small payments until it is paid off? How much of the profit are you going to send to Joan?

Reply to
corpsegrinder