New toy - Installation tips?

Hi RAMVA!

How do you do? I've been a little bit far from the newsgroup lately, just being busy. Now it's time to continue working on the bug.

Today I went shopping for parts and ordered some parts for my first engine (just something easy to learn). Also, I couldn't resist buying a 32mm gear Oil pump with filter adapter and an HP1 filter. it was just too tempting (and at 58 USD for both it was a bargain). Do you have any advice on installing this? I'll do it on sunday, so anything I can learn until then will be useful. I don't have an oil pump removal tool, so, If I can't manage to take it out using other methods, I'll just borrow the tool. Is there a guide on the net on installing this? I remember reading something about it, but just can't remember now.

Any recomendations on the filter I should use?

Thanks for your help, soon I'll tell you about the engine I'll be building as a learning project.

Karls

Reply to
Karls Vladimir Peña