new years chat / irc ... Olli ???

Hi everyone :-)

are we doing this again ?

Rich

Reply to
tricky

well the IRC log is on ... just need some users :-)

Happy new year everyone :-)

Reply to
tricky

I put the log on when Tricky sent me email. I had no time to attend at that time. Now, it is 2010 here in Finland (about 0430 o'clock). I wish you all a very happy new year 2010.

Reply to
Olli Lammi

Happy New Year everyone... it is 10 minutes old now for me :)

Reply to
Jan Andersson

last year was re4ally weak... I don't know if I will be able to, I'll try. Wonder if I can ride someone's wireless out by the bonfire we will have at my sister in laws house :) I guess that's where we are going.

Reply to
Jan