Newspaper Advertisement featuring '60's VW

Anyone been paying attention to :

"The people want..." ads in the papers this week?

Sez who?

I understand the use of "the peoples' car" along with the message, but who's

sponsoring this propaganda?

Bruce

08 T2000 82 KZ750 '74 Beetle
Reply to
Bruce Fraser

I saw two instances of the shiny VW Beetle in yesterday's sports section, both ads with a single line having a sports reference. I suppose the advertising agency that dreamed this up thinks the public is going to be so curious as to what it's all about that we'll keep looking for more.

Randall

Reply to
Randall Post

Volkswagen. They are coming out with a talking car. Unfortunately it talks but doesn't listen. Tell it to f*ck off and see for yourself.

Reply to
<jjs>

It's just VWoA pimping the aircooled heritage again.

Reply to
Scott H

Reply to
John

What other car needs a valve adjustment every 28 days?

Reply to
<Pico>