Nice '72

Hello all. I have a great 1972 Red Convertible, with almost no rust for sale. It needs a new fuel pump, carpet, and a few other small items. The body is perfect. The engine is also in great condition. I can provide as many pictures as you wish. I hate to sell it, but I have limited space in the garage. If you are interested, let me know. I am in the northern LA area. Thanks, Michael.

Reply to
Michael Provost