Now the Saddam loyalists have gone too far!!!

I saw that picture on AOL this a.m. I was wondering what year it was.

Bill Berckman

67 Beetle Pictures at
Family Reunion Show Sept 21 2003 Cincinnati OH
Bill Berckman

I saw a lot of nice bugs when I was over there. Actually, the only nice cars were volkswagons. Funny, they were the only ones not painted that horrible white and orange color pattern they got going on.

When I was in baghdad, there was a nice red 71 superbeetle parked in some guys front yard, or what appeared to be a front yard. It had nice wheels and exhaust, almost felt like slipping away and going for a spin. Should of tried to bring that one back with me, would of made a nice trophy.

anyways, thats all....

Quanah

Reply to
Quanah & Hillary Striker