Oh,no, an electrical problem

Last nite the directionals went out , the double arrow just glowed and it also started to glow when I put the brakes on. Now , being a '69 Ghia, they are separate circuits. what's happening? I'm thinking a ground.

Reply to
K.G.

Fuse not making good contact. Check/replace/clean even if they "look" good.

Hazard switch not making contact. See if Hazards work. Then, try push/pull switch several times.

Reply to
Speedy Jim

Well, Thanks again, Mr. Speedy Jim. that reply certainly was "speedy" I should have mentioned that the KG is a composite. a '62 body on a '69 pan. Hence the electrical is vintage '62 , no emergency flashers. even still has the Hi-beam button on the floor. thanks again, wish me luck . g.

Reply to
K.G.

that fixed it. used a gentle grinder on the contacts. tightened it too. thanks again . Speedy. g.

Reply to
K.G.