oil temp sender

which sender would be best for my 1600?I have the cb performance oil filter in the oil strainers place and I was going to put the oil temp drain plug there I don't think they are the same size bolt though.im using a vdo 80 psi sender in the oil lights place.should I get a vdo t adapter and put both temp and pressure switches in the same place.I sure wish I had tapped the side of the case like most homebuilt aircraft guys did but I didn't even think about it.im sure some of you guys have already figured this out but senders are expensive and I don't wanna buy the wrong thing.thanks dub comrades.......................James

Reply to
Denise