bn2 gas heater

anybody want a like new gas heater?I have one I going to sell.I bought it this summer with the idea of putting it in my 68 but here in Texas it just doesn't make sense cause the stock one works good enough for me.if I don't sell it here I guess ill put it on ebay.I would trade it for a roof rack I really could use that.I would consider trades for vw beetle parts too.if your interested ill send pics but I wont get pics till this weekend...........thanks............James

Reply to
Denise

A _real_ BN2? Like new? Sure. Write snipped-for-privacy@stafford.net (remove BRAIN to reply)

Reply to
jjs

Denise, I am looking for a heater for my 73SB I turbo charged it and with J-tubes it get cold in Washington state where I reside. how much are they worth and what are you willing to part it for?

drop me a e-mail at snipped-for-privacy@lincoln.navy

Reply to
vwfans

Isn't that approximately the same thing? For the seller that is :)

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Hi Jerry....Do I add a .com or .net to your addy? I didn't realize it was incomplete until I sent...lol.

Thanks

Reply to
Denise

Is it complete and does it work Ok? If so please contract me at snipped-for-privacy@nospam.pathwaynet.com and we'll work out a price including the shipping costs. Thanks Rampa PS. please leave out the word nospam in the email address.

Reply to
Rampa