On the subject of carbs...

My original carb (from 20 years ago) is still in the box the 009 came in. I guess I'm a packrat like so many others. The reason I replaced it was the screw that is used to hold and adjust the points stripped out. Is it feasible to replace that part? I also thought about disassembling it and seeing if I couldn't just use a bolt from below to hold the points in place, but I'd rather fix it than kludge it like that.

Reply to
Michael Cecil

How did you:

"Note: The author of this message requested that it not be archived. This message will be removed from Groups in 6 days (Jul 21, 11:52 am). "

Michael Cecil wrote:

Reply to
payments338

I use a real newsreader, not a web browser.

Reply to
Michael Cecil