OT Am I here?

Man is it ever tough to switch from one program to another - gotta learn what the new program calls the same things you used to know as something completely different! So either here I am in my RAMVA identity or here I am in some scum-bag low-life pornsite identity - not that I actually HAVE such an identity or anything, mind you! Soon I shall see, one way or t'other. -BaH

Reply to
Busahaulic

Sorry to disappoint you. You're in Ramva.

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Hi Dave

Nice to see you back !

Wondered where you were at :-)

Reply to
tricky

Been here all along, Rich. There just haven't been any good cases that needed cracking - no bus FI questions like, "I hit a bump with my Westy the other day and it hasn't run since..." or, "...in the winter and spring, my bus stalls and runs rough, but in the summer it runs great..." (I LOVE that one! - It's the ripped fuel filler elbow!)

I have recently acquired a "new" bus! I don't know if you were around in the days of Jenn, but she bought a bus to restore many years ago as a potential soul-mate for her ghia, Isis. The bus never got restored and now I have it as a doner body for my rusting-out Bussy. I have lotsa neat ideas planned - will see how long the enthusiasm lasts, though. Stuff like power windows with power screens in a separate track outside of the glass - both front and rear; hinged door to replace the noisy slider; replace rearmost side windows with panels that hinge at the top and raise up, allowing for access to narrow shelves inside - one side being the kitchen area and a small kitchen counter to attach where the slider track would be on the left rear - the access door raised up for slight rain protection... The above mentioned filler neck elbow will be eliminated when the gas filler is moved to the back, just above the taillight assembly - and the list goes on and on! Should be a neat series of projects to share with RAMVA'ites - at least we'll figure out what shouldn't be attempted if nothing else! Subey power, of course.

-BaH

Reply to
Busahaulic