OT another use for Carbon Fiber

The racing guys like to use the carbon fiber hoods to save weight. Here is another less well known use for Carbon Fiber.

Berckman

67 Beetle
Reply to
Bill Berckman

Cool, I knew it wouldn't be long 'til they came out with carbon fiber heads!

What's the head gasket to be made of?.........LOL

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB®

MUADIB®