The Real Bad Boy of VW

There is a little competition going on for who really is the bad boy of VW. . Click on the link for an online poll that is going on.

Here is a link to the main poll site if you feel like looking at some of the others.
Berckman

67 Beetle
Reply to
Bill Berckman

That guy is driving one of those new beetles (round Golfs). Not a real VW bug. Therefore he is not a bad boy, but instead a spoiled boy.

Reply to
Michael Cecil

............It's probably just as well that a goofball like that is helping to prop up the market for all those used bubble-shaped golfs that are now so commonplace at the used lots. At least he isn't 'customizing' an ACVW with a snowboard spoiler like I saw recently on a chevy cavalier.

Reply to
Tim Rogers

I realize that it may be a bit hard for some of you to believe, but I had

bookmarked already. No, really. :-)

Reply to
Shaggie

LOL Well there is a Travis participating in the contest, but if you read the comments, people think he is a poser and wearing a wig. :o) Here is the link.

Bill Berckman

67 Beetle
Reply to
Bill Berckman