OT: anybody have a clue about lightbars?

Does anyone have a clue as to what make and model of lightbars these are? Value?

They are coming up for auctionthis weekend and I need to make some money... I normally get outbid on thesetype of items. :-(

4play (@\|/@)(.\~/.)
(O\|/O)(.\~/.)

Doh I forgot the space...

4play (@\|/@)(.\~/.)
4play (@\|/@)(.\~/.)>
(O\|/O)(.\~/.)

I could be of track also, but I believe they go for five to eight hundred new, are you buying the whole stack?

Reply to
Douglas

They will probably be auctioning off the whole stack for one money... These are not new. They are off of old state highway patrol cruisers.

4play (@\|/@)(.\~/.)
news:5cB0b.71180$ snipped-for-privacy@fe3.columbus.rr.com...> > Does anyone have a clue as to what make and model of lightbars theseare?
Reply to

Where's that boatcop dude when you need him!?!?

Gazza

OK These appear to Whelen Edge 9000 series lightbars.

Getting ready to go to the auction now.