77 sale pending

I hate to see it go. But someone is suppose to come and get the 77 bug this
Sunday. Maybe even take the 71 :-(
I wanted to get the 77 on the road but with the problems with that piece of
shit dodge I need all the cash I can scrape up. I was planning on running
that dodge for another 100K. Piece of SHIT! 5 months from payoff...
Anybody wanna buy a railbuggy? $1750

My 66 looks like it's next in line to be sold
I really don't want to post it though
I wanted to restore it but need the money :-(
4play (@\|/@)(.\~/.)

Reply to
(O\|/O)(.\~/.)
The 66 is not anywhere near dependable yet. The 77 is even worse. The 71 is too far gone. The POS Dodge turd is for sale. Searching for a Mopar fanatic. ;-)
Looking for ??? A decent VW baja ready for the road. Older Ford pickem upchuck. Older Toyo pickem upchuck. Or an older Lincoln Towncar. Maybe even a hearse.... limo or who knows what.....
4play (@\|/@)(.\~/.)

Reply to
(O\|/O)(.\~/.)
Too many seats for me..............
Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB®
Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
Reply to
MUADIB®
That's basically what I am doing. The 63 is my new winter driver and the 2000 for is for sale.
Max
On Fri, 24 Oct 2003 06:41:20 -0500, KWW wrote:
Reply to
Max Welton

Site Timeline Threads