77 sale pending

I hate to see it go. But someone is suppose to come and get the 77 bug this Sunday. Maybe even take the 71 :-(

I wanted to get the 77 on the road but with the problems with that piece of shit dodge I need all the cash I can scrape up. I was planning on running that dodge for another 100K. Piece of SHIT! 5 months from payoff...

Anybody wanna buy a railbuggy? $1750

My 66 looks like it's next in line to be sold I really don't want to post it though I wanted to restore it but need the money :-(

4play (@\|/@)(.\~/.)
(O\|/O)(.\~/.)

KWW

The 66 is not anywhere near dependable yet. The 77 is even worse. The 71 is too far gone. The POS Dodge turd is for sale. Searching for a Mopar fanatic. ;-)

Looking for ??? A decent VW baja ready for the road. Older Ford pickem upchuck. Older Toyo pickem upchuck. Or an older Lincoln Towncar. Maybe even a hearse.... limo or who knows what.....

4play (@\|/@)(.\~/.)
(O\|/O)(.\~/.)

Too many seats for me..............

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB®

Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Reply to
MUADIB®

That's basically what I am doing. The 63 is my new winter driver and the

2000 for is for sale.

Max

Reply to
Max Welton