OT: Can you read this????

Vrery VerrERY Neat! Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae.

The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm.

Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

Amzanig huh?

Reply to
Bugzilla

On Mon, 6 Oct 2003 02:14:13 -0600, "Bugzilla" ran around screaming and yelling:

i don't see any difference to any other usenet posts... J

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Cool...bet you got that even though I mixed up the middle letters. :)

Reply to
The Guy

I thought the capitalization and punctuation were better.

;-)

Max

Reply to
Max Welton

Taks is oxd nbas. Gzt a lbae. Fmnk ylu.

See. It doesn't always work, does it. So much for this little thread. Okay?

Reply to
jjs

...it may be old new to you, but some of us may not have seen it before....and I have a life thank you very much, so Fmnk ylu too....lol

...Gareth

Reply to
Gary Tateosian

V ybir ln, Tnergu! Vs lbh pna ernq guvf, lbh ner fb uvc! EBG jnf irel pbzzba va gur rneyl qnlf.

Reply to
jjs

On Mon, 06 Oct 2003 16:55:03 -0600, Max Welton ran around screaming and yelling:

LOL...Max, you are probably correct... J

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

...ok, now this just looks like Finnish to me. =-)

...Gareth

Reply to
Gary Tateosian

On Mon, 06 Oct 2003 21:28:22 -0400, Gary Tateosian ran around screaming and yelling:

it looked anonymous and even a bit hypocritical to me....but thats just me... J

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

It's 100% pure Usenet lingo. Been around since day-one. I leave it to the readers to translate it.

Reply to
jjs

On Mon, 06 Oct 2003 20:53:31 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@nowhere.com (jjs) ran around screaming and yelling:

LOL...i was talking about the *poster* of the lingo....(just taking a stab at ya JJ...) J

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

On Mon, 06 Oct 2003 20:53:31 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@nowhere.com (jjs) ran around screaming and yelling:

PSST...john...telling gary you *love* him isn't such a good idea...LOL J

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Pssssssssssssssst..............

You Mispelled Iprmoatnt.................LOL

LMAOOO!

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB®

Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Reply to
MUADIB®

On Tue, 07 Oct 2003 02:22:22 GMT, MUADIB® shared the following:

*chuckle* Insomnia sucks.

-- Travis FOR SALE: '63 VW Camo Baja... $1000 *FIRM*

that soak into your ears are whispered, not yelled.

:wq!

Reply to
travis

Gung jnf rnfl.. Tvir hf n uneqre bar. Nobhg gur BC, V gubhtug uvf cbfg jnf pbby. V pbhyq ernq vg jvgubhg zhpu shff.

Reply to
David Gravereaux

Niinh=E4n sit=E4 luulisi, mutta eip=E4 taida olla kuitenkaan suomea. = Kursseille Gary, kursseille...=20

Reply to
Olli Lammi

......................Are you guys talking about how Gary wishes that he had that shiny tip instead of me?

LOL!

Reply to
Tim Rogers

Kaikkea nuo omituiset ulkomaanelävät kuvittelevatkin.. heh.. :)

Jan

Reply to
Jan